Welcome to SunnyLanzarotedotcom
Our apartment is located in Lago Verde, without question one of the best managed complexes on Lanzarote. Built on the hillside above Puerto del Carmen, it offers spectacular, uninterrupted ocean views to the south, Fuertuventura to the west, and Old Town Puerto del Carmen to the east. The complex of about fifty apartments offers a heated swimming pool with sun-loungers where you can bask in the sun, or simply enjoy the fresh, ocean air in the shade. There is a small pool-side bar; a reception where you may organize car hire, book island tours, or exchange money. Our unit sleeps four, and is at street level with just three small steps down to enter. Lago Verde is just a few minutes walk to the village of Puerto del Carmen, ten minutes walk to the first beach or a further five minutes to the Avenida, where you will find the main resort beach and many bars, night clubs and various entertainment. Supermarkets, shops and restaurants are all very close. We boast that we are close enough to all facilities, but far enough away that you can enjoy peace and quiet at night.
· A large living room with a sofa and two reclining chairs in sumptuous beige leather. A DVD/CD player (also plays .avi's, .mp3's).
· A 32 inch LCD TV in the Living Room, and a 19 inch TV in the Bedroom. A digital TV system that gets loads of UK channels, including movies and sports channels.
· Up to 40mb in-suite sole use high speed wireless internet
· A south facing, spacious 21m² terrace with fabulous views of the old town, the Atlantic Ocean and the mountains, which has a dining table, four chairs and two sun-loungers, and a conversation area containing a sofa and two chairs.
· A well equipped kitchen that will allow you to prepare your favourite gourmet meals. The inventory includes a kettle, coffee maker, toaster, toaster oven, oven/grill, smooth top stove with four rings, microwave/convection oven, and a good sized fridge. There are wine glasses, plates and utensils for four. A top loading washing machine.
· Two good-sized bedrooms, one with a Queen size bed the other with twins which can be pushed together to make a King size bed. Each has a ceiling fan, a large wardrobe, dressing table and bedside tables. You will also find an iron and ironing board, .
· The bathroom has a full sized walk in shower, toilet, sink, and hairdryer.
· A dining room with a table and four chairs. Take a look at the mural on the wall! It was painted by a good friend of ours – a view of the town of Teguise.
· All opening windows have fly screens